I-CAR Gold Class Car Wash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
News:
Now ProLevel 1 professionals can enhance further education in the area of Detailing. With today coatings, we announce today new tiers in, expert paint correction services, professional auto detailing services and products, paint protection films ...
The changes were in part prompted by the educational organization's conversations with what was probably a "couple thousand" Car wash/Detailers since it announced the dramatic restructuring in August, according to I-CAR sales and marketing Senior.

I-CAR's newly developed programs have been fine-tuned as a result of working closely with experts from the Inter-Industry to enhance our already successful core education, training and recognition programs, as well as methods of program delivery, to meet the needs of today's and tomorrow's collision repair professionals, when your car wash or Detail business becomes I-CAR SUDS READY you will know the best practices and applications are followed. This is enforced with a 16 hour course every six months on new technologies and skill sets required to properly Detail a vehicle;

"I find it appalling that there is little oversight in this industry" Corn Cob John.

"It is certainly a market that needs advancing, the knowledge of plastics and low VOC dyes are a must to remove stains without damaging the product"
John Doe

"I am a I-CAR SUDS READY Car Wash" Owner- John Paul from N.Y.

...and the punch line is....

sorry I got lost in all the details
coffee2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back