I can't take it any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After surviving the gas shortages in I think 1973/4 I think 1979/81 .There isn't anything that is marketed that will increase mpg other than proper servicing.

How about one of those clamps that you can put on your bumper and hook up to an eighteen wheeler when they aren't aware you're back there?? It should give you good mpg??

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:
How about one of those clamps that you can put on your bumper and hook up to an eighteen wheeler when they aren't aware you're back there?? It should give you good mpg??

Should work. Hang around close enough to be out of his mirrors for a few minutes, and clamp on to the ICC bars. Of course, there will be some tattle tale on the radio.

I was drafting a semi one night many years ago and that guy got pretty mad at me. He slammed on his brakes on me and was half way onto the shoulder of the road before he let up.

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:

I have wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back