I can't find Peak Global Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as the title says, I can't find it anywhere. I checked Napa, Wal-Mart, Oreily's, Autozone, etc., and nothing.

I wanted to use it in my 2002 Toyota Tacoma after I replace the water pump. Where can I find it? Or are there any other coolants that would be acceptable for this application? I refuse to pay $25/gal for Toyota Pink...

Thanks in advance.

I can't find Peak Global Lifetime anywhere in So Cal either the last couple years. Pep Boys has Peak Professional Lifetime which is similar to Global Lifetime but the price is more than $20/gal concentrate.

Hmm, I wonder if the blue bottle Peak Lifetime all makes/models is decent. Comparing the ingredients, it does NOT contain Sodium neodacanoate or Sodium 2-ethyl hexanoate, which I believe are the dexclone components...

Where I live, both Kmart and Walgreens have it, but only in 50% concentration. East of the Rockies, I have seen the 50% stuff at Menards as well.

Here, NAPA is the only place that has it at full strength. I think it's something the local franchise elects to carry (that is, it might not be in the "regular" NAPA catalog).

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
My local Napa's carry it.

They said that if a NAPA does not have it in stock then print this out and they can order it with no problems.

Bill

This and the places to buy Zerex G05 should be sticky. Most don't remember the NAPA when looking for coolants.

Good find, Bill. It turns out that PGL is in the regular NAPA catalog!

I thought it was special to my local NAPA because they shelve it next to a whole bunch of specialty coolants that definitely are not normal NAPA items.

I never got to Wal-Greens because Menards had it in stock, on sale, plus a mail in rebate. Check it out-

65cdae20.jpg

I'm not a fan of the 50/50 pre-mixed stuff, but for this price I got the maximum allowed 4 gallons.

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
My local Napa's carry it.

They said that if a NAPA does not have it in stock then print this out and they can order it with no problems.

Bill

Yes, but if it is available only in a six gallon case, will they order it for your one or two gallon purchase?

Originally Posted By: Ken2

Yes, but if it is available only in a six gallon case, will they order it for your one or two gallon purchase?

They can order just single gallons. The only thing that they can not is motor oil. That is sold by the case.

But they should be stocking it from what I've been told and seen. They all do here. (well the 3 NAPA stores I've been in)

Take care, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back