I ate cat and turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hosts at the time in China ordered everything on the menu. I pretty much obligated to taste it.

It was always interesting to walk around back of some Chinese restaurants and see all the pretty fish and shellfish and nice puppies and kitties. I guess meat is meat.

Interesting this. In animal kingdom all vegetarian animals have very long intestines and weak stomach acids. Meat eaters have very short intestines and very strong stomach acids. What do humans have?
Very long intestines and very weak stomach acids!

The type and configuration of our teeth indicate that we are omnivores. A banana for breakfast and chocolate-covered ants as a snack!
wink.gif

Humans are animals too. Highly evolved animals. Anyone interested? LOL.

A few years ago their was a guy going around hunting hunters. LOL. Gotta love it.

I personally have to draw the line somewhere. I love animals and have a cat and dog. I do eat chicken and most other meat. I do at times feel bad about it. I'm not some sappy tree hugging vegan either. BTW, if it "tastes like chicken" as the say, why not just keep it to chicken?

Mhmm, meat is just so tasty. We are what we eat. I must be a chickpig, sort of the same thing like a jackalope! I stick with mammals, birds, and fish. I will not eat invertebrate creatures like mollusks, jellies, insects and arachnids, and I surely won't eat cephalopods, amphibians and reptiles.

lol.gif
oh that's bad.

I ate a bowl of organic hemp seed cereal this afternoon. It was REALLY good. But now I'm ferting like a mad man. Had do go outside a couple times. Phew.

I've got abox of Organic cereal from Richmond, BC in Canada from the company Nature's Path. It's organic optimum Zen Cranberry & Ginger. Doused with some Organic A1 protein free A2 milk it's not to shabby. They have so many different types it will be a long time before I try them all.

http://www.naturespath.com/products/cold_cereals They have a processing plant in Blaine Wa, just near my old place and 100 miles north of me now.
Yes the hemp seed cereal is from Nature's Path as well. I like the ginger ones, too. Wakes you up!

"Organic A1 protein free A2 milk" - I don't get the A1 and A2. Which proteins is it free of? How do they rid it of the proteins? I usually drink organic soy milk - but I'm starting to wonder if soy is all that great.

I ve never had the courage to eat snapping turtle. I love squid if its done Asian style. Europeans cook it too long and it gets really chewy. I prefer it to lobstah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back