I am cruel and basically mean.

Since I bought the Honda HRC mower my wife for some reason loves to mow the lawn . The wife cuts the lawn every five days ! Well,,, yesterday I fertilized the lawn , I use a {natural } fertilizer and using half the recommended dose give a nice green lawn, This year I used the full dose ! I didn't tell the wife .

Nice!

Mine still has snow on it, although that is rapidly going away. But it'll still be a month before I mow.

Since I bought the Honda HRC mower my wife for some reason loves to mow the lawn . The wife cuts the lawn every five days ! Well,,, yesterday I fertilized the lawn , I use a {natural } fertilizer and using half the recommended dose give a nice green lawn, This year I used the full dose ! I didn't tell the wife .
Sounds like Domestic Bliss to me.

Our grass won’t grow here until may-ish, but the weeds are on it now and I’ve mowed twice. I don’t mind it; it just looks crummy this time of year.

You're a baaad man.😠

I think my wife has mowed the lawn 5 times in the past 17 years...I wonder if a new Honda HRC will change this... :unsure:

Not push mowing, but my wife enjoys helping mow our yard and the neighbor's that we maintain.. She used to be indifferent about it - a task to be completed if you will, but she's found joy in it somewhere now. Bummer... Guess that means that I have to share 😂

You should put down the proper amount according to a soil analysis. No more / no less.

My wife loves cutting the grass, but she’s terrified of our new zero turn lol. Only used once this year so far, mostly to mulch up some leaves so they wouldn’t kill the grass since my old mower died at the beginning of September last year.
B44E68CB-CA1D-4C74-9097-1717139C8C00.jpeg

I do the mowing and properly so. My wife being German born drives the mower like she drives a car. There’s just something about those folks in the DNA about rushing at them expense of tearing things up. I’m much kinder on the equipment and above all have no concern for time. Besides , I’m the one who has to fix the broken gear so it works out much better this way.🫣

I mow the lawn, and do my parents lawn too. I have been mowing the lawn since I was 7 and could reach the clutch pedal on our old rider. It's clear how long it's been since my dad mowed, every time he uses his tractor he breaks something (snapped a cast iron front axle last time).

Back