I-40, smokey's, rain...etc

(the first 2 were taken thru the windshield of our Elantra...so it's not very clear ) on I-40, with the smokey's in background:  - ....the rain on the winding part of i-40 near TN/NC border took away some of the usual fun I have driving in that part:  - My wife taking a photo of a "runaway truck ramp" ...and of herself [Smile]  -

They don't call them Smoky Mountains without good reason! [Smile] I've always liked road pictures. They capture something usually fleeting. I have a few nice ones from driving into and out of rainstorms.

That human has some sort of electro-mechanical contraption attached to their head. Bizarre.

Nice pics. I rode my bike from downtown Gatlinburg up to Clingman's Dome back in the Spring. I love the Smokey Mtn's. I'm begging my wife for a weekend trip soon. I want to do that bike ride again!........and spend time with the wife, o/c.

yeah its my third home.. we go camp and fly fish for trout and smallies... i love the NC mtns. too bad developers are phucking it up so fast and so bad you wont be able to recognize it 15 years from now