Hyundai Sreering Wheel Shaking Like Crazy Car Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 2010 Sonata should have a hydraulic system,not an electric.

Are you sure it isn't a 2011 model.

they took it back and like i said to them they would find nothing they did the recall work and claimed they went over the whole car and found nothing... By the way when the tow truck guy got there to pick it up it was about 1pm and they drove the car back to her at about 3pm....
Also after they went over the whole car they missed the negative battery cable being loose (i had to disconnect it to stop the shaking)
These dealer repair guys wow some of them are a joke

Originally Posted By: Challenger71
Tons of electronics has no place in an automobile. Five years down the road, half the electronics will be a major problem with a variety of gremlins.

Right you are the amount of electronic fluff has reached such epic proportions that it is now SERIOUSLY AFFECTING driver controls (steering, brakes, ect) that is has become quite dangerous!

Attention manufacturers: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

You may be able to foist this [censored] on many consumers but you can't get it past all of us...I think even the typical car buyer is starting to resist this garbage, even younger drivers because when it fails out of warranty they can't afford to have it fixed or fix it themselves...

I like the way some of the bikes do throttle by wire, your hand pulls/pushes a cable that opens one set of butterflies, the computer controls a second set. You can shut the throttle and it will stop regardless of what the ECU is doing.

The early toyota iTCS had redundant sensors for the pedal and the throttle position, if any of them didn't match it mechanically unlocked a clutch that would cause the throttle to spring shut, there was a cable backup that would give you about 30% throttle with the throttle by wire system totally disabled,

A good thing about Hyundai (and Kia) is they offer all their factory service information free http://www.hmaservice.com/. It's almost enough to make me want to buy a Hyundai, almost. Most manufactures charge up to thousands of dollars a year for the service info, programming etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back