HVAC Appointment Call

Sex does indeed sell. Cop world especially when it isn't exactly your $$$. I saw it often, sales pitches often by 1 truly knowledgeable person (man or female but not hot!) and the opening was often a very attractive female starting the power point pitch. After the pitch, the knowledgeable one drove home all the points and took the questions.

Any HVAC company that uses the term comfort consultant, good bye! That is at least 20% markup right there. "Karen" would love it though!
Love it....😄😄😄😄

Screenshot_20210913-194329(1).jpg

Mr. Comfort showed up.
50 year old guy.

I harassed him about the comfort consultant nonsense and he was embarrassed. He actually didn't know they were saying that.

Was straightforward with no BS.
I can't get these hvac guys to leave.
I think they think i know @AutoMechanic and they are trying to get to him through me.

As my ex fiancée 42 x removed would say " Weird"

The verdict is in... a bit unexpected too.
The comfort consultant sells the most expensive equipment and has the highest overall customer satisfaction from my research.

The quote guy did not say any of the above and used no hard sell tactics. He never bothered to puff his product or business.

As a matter of fact I got 4 quotes and he was the slowest to get back to me.

And.........

He was by far the cheapest and offered the best warranty that Does not require a maintenance agreement.

Pretty well shocked. Plus he is 50 miles away in Baltimore MD.

Who would have thought this???

Back