HVAC Appointment Call

I did have impure thoughts but I'm not married so i guess it is okay...lol

Seriously what a dumb statement.
Comfort Consultant...after they skin me for my cash they don't care if I freeze to death.

Young girl? Comfort consultant? What kinda house call service did you schedule? And does the wife know about this appointment?
Companies will purposely have a female talk to a man because it’s harder for the man to say “no”. Doubtful the female will show up at the doorstep, however.

Companies will purposely have a female talk to a man because it’s harder for the man to say “no”. Doubtful the female will show up at the doorstep, however.
Oh yeah.
Personally I hate the cuteness nonsense. I had female realtors act like they are interested in you and that nonsense ticks me off. Too old for that game.

In business I prefer dudes...to me is all about the project and the cost.
No other nonsense wanted.

Oh yeah.
Personally I hate the cuteness nonsense. I had female realtors act like they are interested in you and that nonsense ticks me off. Too old for that game.

In business I prefer dudes...to me is all about the project and the cost.
No other nonsense wanted.
My brother is a big time farmer in this area. There is a lot of money to be made by the seed companies and guess what gender salesperson quite often shows up on his doorstep? And that gender isn’t old, either. Or ugly. Or with too many clothes on.
Of course, when the seed is delivered, Miss Skimpy Clothes is long gone.

My brother is a big time farmer in this area. There is a lot of money to be made by the seed companies and guess what gender salesperson quite often shows up on his doorstep? And that gender isn’t old, either. Or ugly. Or with too many clothes on.
Of course, when the seed is delivered, Miss Skimpy Clothes is long gone.
This sounds a lot like the drug salesmen that show up at the doctor's office with flowers, presents, and Goodies. Since most employees seem to be women, they appear to be the male counterpart to the seed salesmen. Dressed to the T of course.

Funny story. I told one of them he left his car running outside in an emergency only lane. He said, "How do you know it was my car?" I just laughed and said, "Well who else here would do that?"

Sex does indeed sell. Cop world especially when it isn't exactly your $$$. I saw it often, sales pitches often by 1 truly knowledgeable person (man or female but not hot!) and the opening was often a very attractive female starting the power point pitch. After the pitch, the knowledgeable one drove home all the points and took the questions.

Any HVAC company that uses the term comfort consultant, good bye! That is at least 20% markup right there. "Karen" would love it though!

Young girl calls me with this cheese ball notice I have an appointment
at 10 am tomorrow with a "Comfort Consultant"

Just getting my last estimate.
What a load of crap...

Uh, maybe she WOULD have shown up!
And wearing a long velvet dress with long blonde hair !! 😎

I did have impure thoughts but I'm not married so i guess it is okay...lol

Seriously what a dumb statement.
Comfort Consultant...after they skin me for my cash they don't care if I freeze to death.
45 years of running commercial service im a thermal dynamic engineer. And with $2 and change i can buy coffee at starbucks!
  • if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, blind them with bs

Back