Husky 144 Tooth Ratchets

Ratchets? you guys still using ratchets?

I know i know..... they don't fit everywhere. But, they do work when there is no space to wrench.

Not a bank buster. I have enough Husky and competitor Kobalt tools and don't have anything bad to say about them.

Remember when these were blown out for $25.... how strong could they be with that many teeth?

Just a note, the price on these is currently $49.97 at Home Depot for the set of three.

Even though these are dual pawl ratchets, the ratchet head isn't overly thick. It's about the same size as Snap-on and Proto 90T.
I went and picked up this set over the weekend. Haven't had a chance to use them yet but did put sockets on them to spin, and they are very smooth compared to the Craftsman 72t (I assume) ratchets that came in my large starter set from ~20 years ago.

It's a great price for three ratchets at any rate, and these are $25-35 each if bought separately. Thank you for the heads-up!

Just a note, the price on these is currently $49.97 at Home Depot for the set of three.
I bought the set yesterday. First impressions are good. The 3/8" wrench is a fairly lengthy one, at 9" overall length.
Made in Taiwan like the Tekton ratchets, but the Husky wrenches have a smoother operating reversing lever than the 2 Tektons I own.

Back