Humorous OCI situation

I'm leaning toward a 0W-40.
yes-yes-very-5b9a94.jpg

The curtain has come down for now.
The car passed state inspection and has been returned to its owner, "grandma".
She'll inquire in-family one last time for any takers then we'll see if the 16.5 year old gets it.
I did my job which positively impacted several friends.....glad I did, too.

The darn thing will get Frankenbrew and an STP filter if it comes my way again.

The saga of an awakened 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis deepened today as mileage use data was revealed.
The oil was changed at a Florida chain shop 6 years ago. 2,099 miles were driven during that time.
Would you change the oil (ha-ha)?
Comments welcome.

For example: I believe it was during this fill's 6 year run 5W-20 superseded 5W-30. Will the car explode? Thick vs Thin, I know.

What would you do?

I'm wondering what it is costing to insure a car that gets driven an average of 350 miles a year and is it worth it?

The 90 year old who owns it has been keeping it legal and unused for 6 years.
I get no reports on the communications process.
The lad is helping me move an air conditioner tomorrow. Maybe he has learned something.

The saga of an awakened 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis deepened today as mileage use data was revealed.
The oil was changed at a Florida chain shop 6 years ago. 2,099 miles were driven during that time.
Would you change the oil (ha-ha)?
Comments welcome.

For example: I believe it was during this fill's 6 year run 5W-20 superseded 5W-30. Will the car explode? Thick vs Thin, I know.

What would you do?

If you want to make it into the History books, drive it until it reads 2022 miles and then change oil(s) next Friday, 7/22/2022.

Back