Huge Tesla data leak reportedly reveals thousands of safety complaints. 4 things to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood the love for Tesla.
They are poorly made, over priced, underperforming, and to top it off, ugly!
Poorly made: I’ll give you that, quality seems incredibly hit or miss

Over priced? A RWD Model 3 is $40,240, less than the average price of a new vehicle in the US.

Underperforming? That same Tesla I mentioned does 0-60 in 5.8s. For $7,000 more you knock that down to 4.2 seconds, now you’re into Charger/Challenger Scat Pack territory for the same price.

Ugly? That’s a personal preference, though I do agree they’re kinda bland/just blend in.

All that being said, I’ll take a Challenger Scat Pack over an AWD model 3 in a heart beat. Hehe v8 go vroom!

Full autonomous driving vehicles are Level 5, vehicles nowadays are only at level two. Anyone who's dumb enough to believe that their vehicle can safely drive them down the road in all conditions is putting their life and many other people's lives at risk.
Unfortunately the Muskrat on numerous occasions has told the media and publuc that fsd and autopilot are currently "1000 times safer than you driving ".

Unfortunately many of posts are off topic or political commentary.

If every EV topic is going to have the same tired retread posts for and against EV, political ranting and not discussion of the vehicles themselves, which was the point of this subforum.

Then this subforum may well go away. Because its getting really tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back