HT/HS of Royal Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou very much patman...redline is 3.8..i think i will stay with redline...royal purple is also a pao oil talk to the royal purple tech. before hours...he spent 45 min with me explaining...he said redline oils are excellent all are ester...he said schaeffers is an excellent product...also he knows of this site very well and others...i asked him about the oil analysis that are done here and he said to see the entire oil quality one would have to spend 3000 bucks for those tests...a simple oil analysis for 50 bucks or so just touches the surface and only finds out what is gen. wrong wrong with an oil...there are far more in oils that cheap tests will never show.

quote:

Originally posted by boxcartommie22:
i asked him about the oil analysis that are done here and he said to see the entire oil quality one would have to spend 3000 bucks for those tests...a simple oil analysis for 50 bucks or so just touches the surface and only finds out what is gen. wrong wrong with an oil...there are far more in oils that cheap tests will never show.

Sounds like he knows how RP has done in UOA tests -- OK but not great. So play down the tests...
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back