HPL Black Friday Sale?

So I’ll have to read the linked thread with the details later, I’ve not been actually able to really substantiatively look at here the last “week” or so due to work and being really busy…

As to HPL and the sale, I somewhat hope Dave would perhaps extend it for me, the one card I paid off seems to take between a week or two for payment to reflect in available credit. I am very interested in the EC product and possibly some PCMO so I can be ready for 2023. EC test would be baselined and measured.

Will check out the dates after work and message if need be, the good stuff costs.

So I’ll have to read the linked thread with the details later, I’ve not been actually able to really substantiatively look at here the last “week” or so due to work and being really busy…

As to HPL and the sale, I somewhat hope Dave would perhaps extend it for me, the one card I paid off seems to take between a week or two for payment to reflect in available credit. I am very interested in the EC product and possibly some PCMO so I can be ready for 2023. EC test would be baselined and measured.

Will check out the dates after work and message if need be, the good stuff costs.
Read the thread that @kschachn listed.

Back