How to post a screen shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, and press it. This will copy the image to your PC's memory. Then you'll need to open a graphical application such as MS Photo Editor, in which you should do "Paste as new image".
Then you can save that image into a file (such as .jpg) and then of course upload it to some server. I'm sure you know that drill.

quote:

Originally posted by 97tbird:
Hey Pete,

Thanks! it worked :)

Alt PrintScreen is also useful.

One captures the entire screen, the other only captures the active window. I never can remember which does what so I just try one to see which is which.

And we Mac users take a full screenshot by pressing shift+command+3, or we can select and capture any particular screen area by pressing shift+command+4 and dragging the cursor.

and here's mine:

-

We live in NC, so we often get passing by hurricanes/thunderstorms etc; so in order to have all the precautions and the should-be contents of emergency pack in case of a hurricane, and important tel numbers etc, some time ago we saved all the info on to our desk top and printed them out...I never deleted the icon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back