How to delete account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot fathom anyone would be offended by your statement that you wished we would solve the middle east problems by dropping nuclear bombs on them.

Your request asking what we thought our government would do to address the issues probably bordered on the "no politics" policy here.

Originally Posted By: lawman1909
Hello all! How do I go about deleting this account? Couldn't find any info on doing so.

I'd PM either Helen or any mod.

Edit: shame on me for jumping the gun and not reading...sad to see you go but respect your decision.

Last edited:
It's all good! I will probably make another down the road or just have my friend post the questions I have on his account.

Originally Posted By: whip
Just stop visiting the site. What would deleting the account do?

This. Just stop coming here.

I asked them once before about deleting my account. I was told they don't delete them.
I found that odd. Seems like deleting stuff on the internet is as simple as a few key strokes. I guess not.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
I asked them once before about deleting my account. I was told they don't delete them.
I found that odd. Seems like deleting stuff on the internet is as simple as a few key strokes. I guess not.

If they just delete them, you could always just rejoin. If it's locked, it isn't that easy.

Originally Posted By: andrewg

It's as simple as leaving and not logging back in. No need to put the onus on someone else. Simpler just to handle it oneself.

Is this place dogging you in that you get emails about threads or PMs? Those can be turned off.

Otherwise you could declare you're the Morbid-Man in another disguise.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back