How to be a successful evil overlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to be A Successful Evil Overlord by Peter Anspach:

http://www.proft.org/tips/evil.html

I like the following:

88. If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to do the task again.

95. My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cell mate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening the cell for a look.

Here are my favorites:

"51. If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions of the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people oriented position."

"58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner."

"99. Any data files of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb. "

lol.gif

That's great.

86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.

87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.

cheers.gif

99's cute, but you can format a floppy to 1.68Mb if necessary.
smile.gif

Oh yeah, and we need a Graemlin that indicates nerdiness.

Dave

Yes, DMF will let you go 1.68Mb, but I believe limits you to 16 entries in the root, WinImage doesn't have this limit. Also, WinImage will let you go to 1.72Mb, but NT4 and higher can't read it natively.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back