How old does my BMW look?

I never had any interest in BMW.
27.gif
But I do like well maintained clean cars. Nice!

Does styling even matter anymore? I remember thinking how hideous the new Lexus spindle grilles looked. Now after a few years, they don't bother me. Same with lots of weird styling--the high hoods mandated by European regs, the over the top Lexus SUV wrinkles and folds, the busy-ness of modern cars gradually goes away as your eye gets used to it. I know it seems hard to imagine but even the BMW buck-tooth grille will eventually seem unremarkable.

Honestly it looks old to me, the reason why is the hood isn't closed. My eyes keep going to the open hood, and it reminds me of so many old cars where the hood doesn't close properly. If you shut the hood, and i didn't see your signature line, I would have said around 5 years old.

I was going to guess about 2016 because I know absolutely nothing about BMW other than you need dozens of special tools to work on them and they are expensive 🤑🤑🤑🤑 to fix.

Honestly it looks old to me, the reason why is the hood isn't closed. My eyes keep going to the open hood, and it reminds me of so many old cars where the hood doesn't close properly. If you shut the hood, and i didn't see your signature line, I would have said around 5 years old.
Hood was open because I had it hooked to a charger

Back