-

-

-

lol.gif
twak.gif
thats a nice way to put it.

Man, If i wanted a high power sports car.. its gotta be American
patriot.gif
. EVerybody drives a Corvette, and there still eye catching.. but I would buy a Viper or GT40.

quote:

Originally posted by Steve S:
All it takes to buy a vette is a decent credit report and it is yours. I want a Ford GT but the wife says no.

You could get the new ZO6,ship it to Lingenfelter for the $45,000 twin turbo package, then as you blow by any GT-40's you might see out and about your wife could wave to them with the hand that has the $50,000 diamond on it that you bought with the money you saved buying the Vette over the GT-40...
grin.gif

Thats how it plays out in my dreams anyway..
frown.gif

quote:

Originally posted by TurboLuver:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve S:
All it takes to buy a vette is a decent credit report and it is yours. I want a Ford GT but the wife says no.

You could get the new ZO6,ship it to Lingenfelter for the $45,000 twin turbo package, then as you blow by any GT-40's you might see out and about your wife could wave to them with the hand that has the $50,000 diamond on it that you bought with the money you saved buying the Vette over the GT-40...
grin.gif

Thats how it plays out in my dreams anyway..
frown.gif

My wife has a $25,000 horse ,I am not any happier but I like the horse.

Wow, I guess the guy didnt think it was enough of a convertible and tried to cut the top off some more.

Flashback!!! This poor 'vette looks just like a Lincoln Town Car that was involved in a horrific accident that led to some litigation which I worked for a while. The truly unforgettable, and I do mean unforgettable, part was the condition of the Town Car's driver. Oddly enough, he wasn't technically decapitated, but while most of him remained in the driver's seat, his gourd was pretty much in the back seat, but still attached to the rest of him. Imagine a concept about midway between "stretch" and "smear" and that would pretty well describe the result. Yeeech!!! Few things in the world will do as much to make one a safe and attentive driver as looking over a set of photos of such carnage. . .

Be careful out there guys!
cheers.gif

quote:

Flashback!!! This poor 'vette looks just like a Lincoln Town Car that was involved in a horrific accident that led to some litigation which I worked for a while. The truly unforgettable, and I do mean unforgettable, part was the condition of the Town Car's driver. Oddly enough, he wasn't technically decapitated, but while most of him remained in the driver's seat, his gourd was pretty much in the back seat, but still attached to the rest of him. Imagine a concept about midway between "stretch" and "smear" and that would pretty well describe the result. Yeeech!!! Few things in the world will do as much to make one a safe and attentive driver as looking over a set of photos of such carnage.

frown.gif

OW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back