How Many Quarts of GC have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been touched on in many threads. How many quarts have you stock piled? How long will this last considering your driving and OCI?

Last night the Elves smiled upon me and my local AZ had 15 quarts of M04. This brings me to about:
M02 - 10 qts
M03 - 12 qts
M04 - 29 qts
M05 - 0 qts
total 51 qts
This will last me about 3 years.

I've got only 36-40. Should be enough for about 5 years for the Altima. Hope nothing happens to the car!
pat.gif

M03 - 6 quarts
M04 - 36 quarts

M04 is growing by 12-24 quarts a week now

I know when AZ restocks so I'm in there before anyone else, as an added precaution I also ask them to hold it for me.

175...I haven't even projected how long it will last...BTW the three cars for which I provide oil, its 16 quarts per OCI ('bout 5000 miles).

Still have 500 miles to go on the Auto RX in my wife's car. I only have 15 quarts that I have had in my shed for the last four months. I used one quart of GC in my snowblower so far. Will see how it does in the BMW when I change the oil. Maybe it will go faster
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by oldman:
...I only have 15 quarts that I have had in my shed for the last four months...

In a shed?
shocked.gif
nono.gif
The elves deserve to be inside in a cool dry environment.

BTW: Just having some fun

After my latest run to my nearest AZ (200miles away) this past weekend, I am up to 102 quarts.
The manager at the AZ said that his AZ warehouse in Chicago, has less than a months supply left of the 04, thereafter, only 05 will be sent my way.

15 qts., that will get me to the next sale at AZ or to discover from bitog the worth of MO5.

Kripes, some of you have enough for a lifetime. I've got 11 qts. Nearest Autozone is 150 miles away so I don't get to drop by very often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back