how many of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: adibigs
prefer RP over Red Line

vehicle and weight of oil

To me Redline is the ultimate oil. After that I would go with Amsoil PAO. The rest don't appeal to me at all, other than Synpower and Maxlife Synthetic because I am a Valvoline Nut. Oh yeah, I'll take any HM synthetic so Mobil 1 HM is good too. RP may be god oil, but just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

NHHEMI, I have tried explaining you as honestly as I possibly can. Perhaps you should join a scientific forum where all communications are extremely professional, academic and dry.

"You oughta go after those people who say bad stuff about RP and have never used it themselves...."

I believe most of the members here are Enthusiasts.

As I truly believe members should not feel intimidated to express their choice based on their personal experience especially when they are doing in good faith to help someone out.

And personal experience should not be invalidated just because they are not backed by a report from a Blackstone.

I now rest the case in front of All BITOG Members, may be they can decided if I was bashing or demeaning RP.

I`m going to run my car`s fill of RP 20W50 till the end of the summer. I`ll do a UOA on it and see what it says. I`ve never done one before and I`m really curious!

Originally Posted By: Ibrahim
NHHEMI, I have tried explaining you as honestly as I possibly can. Perhaps you should join a scientific forum where all communications are extremely professional, academic and dry.

"You oughta go after those people who say bad stuff about RP and have never used it themselves...."

I believe most of the members here are Enthusiasts.

As I truly believe members should not feel intimidated to express their choice based on their personal experience especially when they are doing in good faith to help someone out.

And personal experience should not be invalidated just because they are not backed by a report from a Blackstone.

I now rest the case in front of All BITOG Members, may be they can decided if I was bashing or demeaning RP.

33.gif
Dude. I never said you were bashing it and I have not gone after you!!!!!! I simply asked that you explain your comment that Redline is hands down better and then explained why I was asking. Take it easy and relax. You are reading WAY more into my posts to you then is there. Wow!
21.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
Thankfully I have a local source where I can get it for approx the same as the name brand stuff from Wal-Mart.

Same here. I get it at dealer cost
11.gif

I *used* to be able to get a pretty dang good price on it with free shipping, but I can't now. Lucky :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back