How many Fiat 500s are you seeing in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Fiat dealership less than a half hour from where I live, and I see quite a few of them. It's nice to see Fiat doing relatively well here. How many do you all see in your respective areas? I also live very close to the Chrysler headquarters, and see an Alfa Romeo every once in awhile
thumbsup2.gif
I want.

None on the road yet. But I test drove one couple month ago. Liked it more than other small cars so far. It includes Versa,Fit,Civic,Cube,Yaris,Focus,Smart. But it is kinda weird to shift manual tranny, is feels to0 easy and light for me,after driving frequently camry,Nissan truck,Bimmer 335 and GTI.

Last edited:
There is a Fiat dealer about 45 minutes from my house. I routinely see only one driving around in a neighboring town. I see none in my town.

I think it's a pretty cool looking little car.

They are distinctive but too small to be noticed. I'm sure there are a lot more than what I notice
smile.gif

I haven't seen one yet. Micro cars aren't exactly popular here, save for possibly the Fit and the Aveo, if you can even call those cars "micro cars". I see a Smartcar maybe once every two weeks.

I see them every once in a while. My wife grew up in Poland and remembers their original Fiat 500 fondly. She wanted to get a new one but her commute is short and mine is long so I'd end up driving it the most. Not that I would mind, but the Neon is still holding up so I don't see the point in replacing it until its done.

Haven't seen any. Then again haven't been on the lookout for them. As we are an agriculture region we tend to prefer trucks anyway.

None in my area yet that I noticed, but I saw one in NYC last month and had to talk to the dude. Just an awesome city car from the looks of it. I want one! How much are these things??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back