How many Fiat 500s are you seeing in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUNCHES are showing up in Austin, TX. I'm seeing several per day out on the roads lately- they seem to be popping up just as fast as the Mini and PTCruiser did when they first hit the market.

You do have to understand that Austin has a larger than average and wealthier than average "green" crowd who can afford to jump on the latest and cutest gizmo.

It's gaining popularity here in Beaverland..... in my hood I saw approx. 2 dozen within a week..
our local Crysler dealership is also serving as Fiat dealership so you see them mixed alongside with Ram pickup trucks, Caravans, etc.

Q.

Originally Posted By: Quest
It's gaining popularity here in Beaverland..... in my hood I saw approx. 2 dozen within a week..
our local Crysler dealership is also serving as Fiat dealership so you see them mixed alongside with Ram pickup trucks, Caravans, etc.

Q.

Yup, the dealer I buy my Mobil 1 at sells them.

Quite a few actually.....Maybe 10. Most have been silver or white but I've seen a yellow one and one that was the same ugly pale green that the Army used in our barracks.

Can't recall seeing a red one yet. That's so wrong. That's like the UK making a roadster and not offering it in green. Or the Germans not making a silver car. (even though I think their official color was white....I guess they didn't want to be confused with Japan. Bad history with those two together)

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I see at least three-four a day since I work in San Francisco and I bet finding parking with one is a breeze. The only one I've liked so far is a red one with black wheels, black roof, and chrome exhaust tip. The lesser trims look too plain.

I've seen two. There is a dealer about 45 mins away. [I was out driving that way the other day, and there used to be a big ARMORY JEEP billboard along I-90. I was startled when I saw the fiat sign, and it says "ARMORY FIAT" When I was in Niagara Falls, they were EVERYWHERE. Literally I saw at least 70 in the space of a few days.

Exactly UNO!

That was just after the Labor Day Weekend at the public beach access in Ocean Shores, WA. This is about as far west as you can go (1/4 mile from the Pacific) and the car had...

New York plates!

Cheers!

p.s. The couple that were driving it (only ones on about 3 miles of beach besides the two dogs and us) were obviously way out of their comfort zone and looked like they were worried they would be swept out to sea on a "Killer Wave"...

I see one every single day.

It in my garage, and belongs to my gf.
Blue Sport.

Great car.
Bigger on the inside than on the outside.

Taller than any Mini, Civic, Corolla, Camry, and most other cars on the road, so it has a huge amount of interior space.

Massively comfortable to sit in a drive for long trips.
Heck, we bought it in Fort Worth Texas, and had to drive it back to Denver.

Decent amount of pep for a 101 hp car, too.
Only weighs about 2400 lbs.

Decent gas mileage, too.
My lead foot gf averages about 35 in mixed commuting traffic.

BC.

I've only seen one on the road so far.

There is a dealership ~ 1/2 hour or so from me in Sommerville, N.J.

I did not see any on the road in and around Downingtown, Pa. when I was there recently, and there was a dealer in that town/area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back