How long do you let your oil drain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Leo99
Originally Posted By: Ducked
He died with his drain plug off? The HORROR!

The gain in trying to get that last few drops of dirty oil out, is that you get that last few drops of dirty oil out.

You can try in your sleep.

Even if you're dead.

So it isn't very onerous.

He died getting the last few drops out doesn't sound too bad (fnar fnar).

If I die in my sleep, it will be devastating to my wife. No need to compound that with her car being undriveable. And yes, I seriously think this way.

Yeah, but what if you have a heart attack or something instead and you need to be driven to the hospital and of course the car doesn't have any oil...

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Originally Posted By: Leo99
Originally Posted By: Ducked
He died with his drain plug off? The HORROR!

The gain in trying to get that last few drops of dirty oil out, is that you get that last few drops of dirty oil out.

You can try in your sleep.

Even if you're dead.

So it isn't very onerous.

He died getting the last few drops out doesn't sound too bad (fnar fnar).

If I die in my sleep, it will be devastating to my wife. No need to compound that with her car being undriveable. And yes, I seriously think this way.

Yeah, but what if you have a heart attack or something instead and you need to be driven to the hospital and of course the car doesn't have any oil...

Think you screwed up the quote a bit, but, assuming it was meant for me, not going to happen.

I live alone, but if neighbours were to help they couldn't drive my car anyway, since its a manual transmission and hardly any Taiwanese can drive them, plus they'd be scared by its appearance and assume it was unsafe.

When I lived with my gf ditto, plus she had her own car, plus we were about 100 metres from a big teaching hospital.

Plus there are ambulances and although medically clueless they are fairly quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back