How is the STOP fuel injector cleaner from PPI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's from PPI - Pennsylvania Petroleum Intl. and the red bottle says- 'STOP' fuel injector cleaner. anyone used it personally and got benefitted? how do i add it? before or after putting gas?

There are several popular Fuel system cleaners in the US, they are Chevron complete fuel system cleaner, Redline SL1 ... Never hear of STOP fuel injector cleaner from PPI.

You want to use "complete fuel system cleaner" not "fuel injector cleaner", it's a little more expensive but it works much better and only needed once a year.

You typically add it to a full tank of gasoline. Fill up the tank, and dump the bottle in. The instructions should be printed on the bottle.

Most directions say to add to an empty tank before refueling so it is dispersed or mixed better. It really doesnt matter too much. Never used that product though, I am sure in Bangladesh there are different brands;)

Cheers!

Originally Posted By: chubbs1
Most directions say to add to an empty tank before refueling so it is dispersed or mixed better. It really doesnt matter too much. Never used that product though, I am sure in Bangladesh there are different brands;)

Cheers!

I just make it a point to take the onramp really fast or maybe fishtail out of the parking lot to slosh it around and mix things up.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back