How do i use this?

1687490086563.png

I'm using this as a maintenance wax on top of my original layer of sealant because i had it under a car cover. So do i like spray this stuff all over the car or like one or two sprays per panel? It was cheap is why I bought it , was in the clearance bin at walmart for 3 dollars.

Correct- that type of product goes on the paint after the cleaning , polishing and the maintenance waxes for a
quickie or booster. Looks like a "detailer" or what they call a "finisher" people like to use during car shows etc.....
If it is it will likely tell you to quick spray in small areas (one at a time like a door / hood / the deck lid etc.... and
do not let it dry. Wipe it off with one rag and then come back with a really soft and clean rag to hand buff. So, just
a guess from the name and word "mist" I lean to it being similar to a show car type of "glaze" that also is used last
minute at shows for extra shine. Those things are not really big about protection (but still offer some) like a normal
wax is. They usually work fantastick on darker color cars.

Last edited:
I don't much faith in a spray on quick wax product. I wouldn't be surprised if it washed off after the first rain.

I spray it on while the car is still wet, and use it as a drying aid. The mist is fine, so I spray a little more than one or two sprays per panel when wet.

Back