How do I have MORE oil than I did 50 miles ago??

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Cutehumor:
... only full coverage would cover this accident unless you claimed someone hit and run your car..then uninsured motorist coverage. but the police already came to the scene so they probably know it was a one car accident

No good, anyway. To file an uninsured motorist claim at the very least requires the bozo's license plate number. Looks like ZmOz'll be filing claims against his "collision" and "medical" coverages.

By the way, ZmOz, if you're still experiencing ANY pain, you NEED to have it checked out! It could be something as simple as a pulled tendon or muscle, or dislocation, but it could also be something serious with your cervical vertabrae that will be much more difficult to deal with later than now. This is not something you want to have come back and bite you in the A$$ when we all start experiencing the joys of age-related osteo-arthritis.

[ December 18, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Ray H ]

Guess what? Now the oil is about an inch over filled on the dipstick!
grin.gif
I'm feeling alot better today...if it doesn't completely go away by tomarrow I will go to the doctor. Thanks for the concern guys.
smile.gif
And yes, I do have full coverage...I just found out that I get a rental car free for a month too!
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:

quote:

Originally posted by ZmOz:
I just found out that I get a rental car free for a month too!
grin.gif

A month you say? That's long enough to do some sort of oil test on it!!
grin.gif

I'm guessing 7500 miles on the cheapest oil they can find in a 55 gallon barrel.
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan00TJ:
Wrangler and Grand Cherokee's get the stronger framed Chassis while the Cherokee's get the unibody which makes them not like to get pounded on like you can do to a Wrangler.

Correction......Grand Cherokee (ZJs and WJs) are unibodies. ZmOz, I wrecked my ZJ in may. It stinks....... It was entirely my fault and I'll proudly (for the lack of a better term) admit it. If you find the guy that had his highs...... sue for failure to render aid in the event of an accident.

As a future med student (well, I am part of HOSA and am in a second year medical career course in high school), you should get checked out ASAP. An X-ray should show whether you messed up your back (maybe your disks are out of place). At least you are talking and breathing!

hope you recover. did you have full coverage insurance? only full coverage would cover this accident unless you claimed someone hit and run your car..then uninsured motorist coverage. but the police already came to the scene so they probably know it was a one car accident

[ December 18, 2003, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Cutehumor ]

lots of "drivers" drive with their highs on here in PA. I swapped my stock lights for Euros few years ago. 80W low beam 100W high beam from H4 and 100W H3 on the auxiliary lights. All turn on when I switch the high beams on. Nobody dares keep their highs on me
grin.gif
I can also see Rudolphs mentally retarded cousin from 1/4 mile away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back