How BIG is your stash of GC..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I was just wondering who's got the biggest stash of GC in their garage. ( living room or bedroom with some of you folks
grin.gif
)

I've got 35 quarts of "04" vintage GC, hardly the biggest stash on BITOG, but should keep me in the green for the next 35,000 miles.
grin.gif

Five quarts I've had for over a year, I wish I never bought. No matter the oil, my car uses some . Anyone want to trade a case of 5w30 tech2000 for it? Just kidding!

quote:

Originally posted by bighead:
shocked.gif
I only have a mere 24 qts....too broke to try to stock up on anymore
pat.gif

Hah, got you beat by 1. I can't seem to find anymore.
Mine is a combo of M02, M03, and mostly M04 batches. Everywhere around me now has M05 or American Castrol.
Still enough for 45,000 or so miles. I wish I could go 10,000 miles/OCI, then I would have 60,000 miles worth. Stupid Hyndai warranty
smile.gif

I thought I put my count up here for the sake of difference...2.

In retrospect, I wonder if there's some elusives elve's that keep trying to draw me in, say when I'm driving by the local AZ or reading the posts here about all the data. It's like, "over here", or "that's right."
grin.gif

I picked up around 50 in the Houston area over the past weekend.

Most is 04 but I have at least one case of 03.

I recounted my stash over the weekend, I have 87 quarts, mostly MO4. I have been able to fight the urge to stop in at an AutoZone for two full weeks now and so for no DT's.

Zero. Never have seen it at AutoZone, the 0w-30 is always the U.S. version. I think Rugerman1 keeps sneaking across the bridge and grabbing it all when it comes in.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back