how are mevotech wheel bearings compared to timken and moog?

hey guys probably need to do new wheel bearing/hubs soon and was wondering how the mevotech overbuilt are? i know the terrain tough titan are obviously the best but was wondering how these compare to moog and timken?

i heard timken is the best but not sure if i want to spend $250 cad a wheel bearing, seems kinda steep. or is it totally worth it?
i can get these MEVOTECH H515058 for $140 cad

what would you guys do? theres also other brands available but i heard they arent good

With wheel bearings I've always purchased SKF or Timken. Of the half dozen or so I've replaced myself, I've never had one go bad.

I've been debating replacing the ones on my truck while I am doing everything else. RA shows the SKF X-Tracker Hybrid BR931000 for not that much really.

It really is too bad that Moog isn't what it was 15 years ago.

hey guys probably need to do new wheel bearing/hubs soon and was wondering how the mevotech overbuilt are? i know the terrain tough titan are obviously the best but was wondering how these compare to moog and timken?

i heard timken is the best but not sure if i want to spend $250 cad a wheel bearing, seems kinda steep. or is it totally worth it?
i can get these MEVOTECH H515058 for $140 cad

what would you guys do? theres also other brands available but i heard they arent good

With bearing you get what you pay for!

ill just ad some prices then if you guys could help me choose!
i saw someone list bca so i decided to add that too
all prices are including ship
2 x BCA WE60884 for $417 cad
2 x TIMKEN SP580310 for $490 cad
2 x SKF BR931000 for $513 cad
been hearing bad about moog so didnt include it
Fag seems out of my price point
couldnt find a NTN for my truck

i obvs would love to save money aha, so is BCA still top notch? or is it best to spend a bit more and go for timken and skf.
i want good quality parts but also a good bang for my buck too aha

SKF or Timken. Mevotech and Moog are garbage.
i agree with trav.. i sold lots of mevotech based on price .. i never had a mevotech part that did not fit shows decent engineering, but the components of any of their parts are trash

Back