How about commercials you love?

Some commercials are actually short movies.

Here is one, all about believing in yourself and overcoming ALL obstacles, no matter what.

4 minutes.. and don't watch if you aren't prepared for something emotional that may actually be a tearjerker.

Last edited:
I generally avoid exposure to most current commercials, so here are two from history.

My all-time favorite, there is just so much good with this;

Second is the one I credit (blame?) for my warped taste in vehicles:D;

I remember the TR7, so that's what one looks like not on the back of a tow truck.

Latest Chevy commercial.

That is a good commercial even if leads to a lot of questions. Like, why was the car in such bad shape if it meant so much to the man. How did they manage to sneak the car in and out without him noticing. The pessimist in me says Chevy has given up at this point and just wants to say no one is going to hold any of our new cars with such sentiment but our older cars sure were great. The father and daughter are terrific actors and communicate a lot of emotion with very few words.

Latest Chevy commercial.

What I like is, during a chip shortage and a new car shortage, they want you to remember chevy when things get back to normal. So it's way out there as far as being an effective return on investment.

In a way it's like those Infiniti ads with waves crashing on the beach, because they didn't have any cars yet.

Back