Hot tea time : What's your favorite(s) ?

Type : Black , Green , White
Brand(s) : Lipton , etc..
How many times a day . Why you drink it .

All below are bags .

White Tea : Twinings Pure White
Green : Newmans Organic and Uncle Lee's Organic greeen
Black Tea : Lipton

4 > 5 times a day . Health and different flavors .

Last edited:
Pu-erh is what I settled on after trying everything. Kind of expensive but no pricier than an equivalent cup of coffee.

I like green tea but stopped drinking it after reading studies that it lowers testosterone. If you drink enough of it daily and continue to do so, the ECGC does make you burn fat and lose weight but at the risk of disrupting your hormones.

Pu-erh is what I settled on after trying everything. Kind of expensive but no pricier than an equivalent cup of coffee.

I like green tea but stopped drinking it after reading studies that it lowers testosterone. If you drink enough of it daily and continue to do so, the ECGC does make you burn fat and lose weight but at the risk of disrupting your hormones.
Did not know that .

Type : Black , Green , White
Brand(s) : Lipton , etc..
How many times a day . Why you drink it .

All below are bags .

White Tea : Twinings Pure White
Green : Newmans Organic and Uncle Lee's Organic greeen
Black Tea : Lipton

4 > 5 times a day . Health and different flavors .

Black
Yorkshire Red
Once a day, Early evening.

Black Tea. with Cream and 2 Sugars. Hot. (Drink my Coffee the Same Way.. Preferably Tim Hortons Grounds)
go back and forth between a few brands:
PG Tips, Yorkshire, and most recently, Builders..
in the past it was Twinings english breakfast, but after a while it tasted like ash... then Tetley's british blend - it's what i saw the Indian Folks buying - but now it's mostly PG, & Yorkshire.
haven't really Touched Lipton since I became a grown-up.
My Brother REALLY likes Typhoo.

Green... only occaionally, and it's usually a Jasmine Tea, and Direct From China

My Sister swears by Roobios... to me, it tastes like Dirt.
and besides, it's NOT TEA! just like the countless herbal things my freinds and Family drink... IF it contains no Camellia sinensis It aint TEA!

What Can I say? My (Very American White Lady) mom grew up in China and India ( with a couple years in SW Idaho, and Seattle..Her parents were Missionaries), and I like English Tea, Chinese Jasmine Tea, and Canadian Coffee...

Last edited:
my favorite tea

Back