Hopefully a sign of good things to come.

Hope to see lots of new cars on VW lots soon. Time will tell. We stopped by our local VW dealer this weekend and they only had 4 Jetta S models.

Hope to see lots of new cars on VW lots soon. Time will tell. We stopped by our local VW dealer this weekend and they only had 4 Jetta S models.
Any blue ones greg?

I hope they can start rolling out these chips, and we can end this madness that is the current car market.

I drove past our local VW dealer today and they had maybe 10-15 new VW's total on the lot. They had used cars of all brands but even those were pretty sparse.

Ive driven by 4 used car lots this weekend. One was at about half (an increase for him) and the other 3 were full. ??

I was by the VW dealer and they had at least 10 Taos out front 6 or 8 Jetta’s, 2 ID 4 several Tiguans and quite a bit still in plastic on the side lot.

the Honda dealer that had zilch a week and a half ago lot was about half full pilots, Crvs Passports and a few Ridgelines including a red sport with HPD (it pulls that off better in person than pictures)

I would say supply is loosening up.

We drove by the Kia dealer locally this weekend and they had 8 or 9 Tellurides sitting there. I was shocked since those things are one of the hottest SUV's on the market. But as we drove through every single one had a sold sign in the window. I'm guessing they were pre-sold in transit and are waiting for pickup.

Went by my little VW dealer recently and they had shoved everything they had left to the front to make it look good but there was nothing behind that row, normally it'd be packed.

Also drove by a Ford super store Friday and they had at best 20% of normal inventory and a lot of that looked to be used cars they pushed to the front row.

Going to take a while for this to catch up it's hurting a lot of folks for sure.

Back