Honda TV ad (amusing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this before ..but not as a Honda commercial. This is some form of "art".

I was really amused by the walking wipers.

it was done AS a honda commercial by honda and for honda but appears to have taken on a life of it's own now. It's not trick or faked, it's all real. Honda had a write-up on it on their website when it was new.

The spot below that honda one, a clerk on the phone at a gas station grunts toward a bottle of motor oil when a customer is confused.
tongue.gif

I rather liked the honda electric radiator fan.

Talk about creative genius!!! The sheer complexity reminds me of working in the public sector
grin.gif

Actually, my employer has significantly improved in the past few years. Nonetheless...

quote:

it was done AS a honda commercial by honda and for honda but appears to have taken on a life of it's own now. It's not trick or faked, it's all real. Honda had a write-up on it on their website when it was new.

This may very well be strictly a Honda commercial, made for Honda ..but there's a whole genre of this type of "conceptual art" that surely inspired it. I wouldn't be surprised if Honda employed one of the alleged "masters" at this sorta thing to do the commercial.

Well, it appears that there was some legal contraversy over the commercial I knew that I had seen this type of thing before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back