Honda Navi...odd mini moto

a bit ago I bought a '22 Honda Navi...what an oddball enigma! just had a local honda do the 600 mile service...owner's manual calls for 10w-30 motorcycle oil for engine & the rear differential (oddity #1); dealer used bulk conventional 10w-40 motorcycle oil...spectro or maxima is my guess; never used motor oil in a rear diff before...

the rear tire size is really odd for USA...a 90/100-10! (oddity #2); haven't seen any for sale domestically without being imported...Ron Ayers website lists the oem at $105 (betchya that doesn't include shipping!); other offerings on amazon & eBay are about the same; the rear brake cable bracket hugs so close to the tire that I can't risk trying a 100/90-10!

spark plugs...oh joy! a newly designed variant for foreign markets without domestic cross reference! (oddity #3); ordered 4 from India off eBay & the wrong ones were shipped...ugh! shipper not acknowledging my issue; now I gotta try to get them thru honda & hope they actually fill the order!

I'm getting the feeling that these were dumped on US market to sell off unwanted product from other markets!

Back