Honda 08200-9008 DW1 Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF - 6 Pack $27 amazon

Mine said shipping around July 8-9 still. Originally said around the 14th as I recall.

Nothing indicating a problem and needing me to "approve" it either.

I don't know how Amazon picks who to show, as in which seller, but it won't be the main one. You have to look at the "New (X) from $x.xx" link. This will show you other sellers and their offers. Currently, all of the offers are sold by 3rd parties (some shipped by Amazon). Ours was sold direct from Amazon.
Ya, I looked there. All the options were roughly the same high price every time.

Jimzz

The 4 cases I was supposed to get yesterday have not come yet. But the last 2 cases I ordered, of 7, have shipped by UPS. They are showing 12 pounds for 2. More than 2 quarts but a little light for 12 quarts. Those get here Thursday.

The current listing says sold by G.P.S. and shipped by Amazon. I found the text I sent my son telling him to buy this....

I actually pointed out to him (in bold above) that he has to select the "Sold and shipped by Amazon" option, which he did.

Amazon co-mingles their own inventory with FBA sellers, so it doesn't really matter :sneaky:

My orders also shows "sold by Amazon", but the detail shows "sold by GPS, shipped by Amazon". In any case, estimated shipping is on Jul 10 - 12, and none were charged yet. I have bad feeling that Amazon will cancel this deal as TYPO.

I won a Ebay auction for a 3/8" torque wrench by Precision Instruments, paid ASAP then 5 days later Ebay canceled it and refunded. Ebay won't even let me leave a negative feedback. :mad::mad:

Remember, Ebay doesn't have any inventory. Everybody there is a marketplace seller, so the seller canceled it. There is no feedback to leave on a canceled order, since you got the refund.

Amazon co-mingles their own inventory with FBA sellers, so it doesn't really matter :sneaky:
Not relevant in this case. The "sold by Amazon" listing is the one offered at $27 for the 6-pack. The other listings are for $50+ and even if they pulled the $50+ orders from the same bin as my $26 order, I'm only concerned about the price.

On a related note, Amazon still shows the order as valid and scheduled to ship around July 8-9. It was placed on June 14.

Not a single received order yet? My estimated dates have changed several times. There's some friggin in the riggin on this one.
Ship date for our order moved up to July 8-9 from July 14-15

Jimzz

I got 1 of my 7 cases today and it was a full 6 quarts. Weird thing is it was part of the last order I made but first to come.

So we should be getting 6 quarts for each case ordered based on my first delivery.

Jimzz

1 month delivery, SOLD and shipped by Amazon. It's almost like Amazon makes a bulk purchase from Honda based on "pre-sales" and gets a really, really good price.

Yea I have no idea whats going on. I cancelled 5 of my first orders and made 6 more at lower price. I got 6 more coming today so that will give me 12. Plenty to hold me over another month.

Jimzz

Have you received another 6 pack of ATF today?

No it got pushed back so I canceled it and just ordered another one at the cheaper price.

So only 1 case so far but another 7 ordered at the lower price.

why does it keep delisting and relisting, im tryna buy a lifetime of this stuff!

Have anyone other than the OP received any of this ATF?
I ordered 7 of six packs, I'm sure a lot of us probably bought a truck load, yet only the OP received a single case of six pack?
Something is not right.

My arrival date got changed to July 27. Today, my account got charged, -$58.xx. Nothing in tracking.