Honda 08200-9008 DW1 Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF - 6 Pack $27 amazon

Jimzz

yea came back and left before I saw it. Its now $47 for 6pack from amazon.

So its a good sign amazon will fulfill our orders though. So hopefully I will get all 7 cases.

Threads like this one support my theory that cookies and spyware...as well as Alexa are always listening.
For the first two, nope, not applicable at all. For the 3rd, unless you said out loud, "wow, Amazon must have made a mistake on the pricing for Honda 08200 dash 9008 dw1 atf", then some trigger keyword got it routed to a human being to analyze deeper, it ain't happening. :ROFLMAO:

"$57.59

In Stock
FREE Returns
We updated this item to the best offer currently available at Amazon. The price increased by $30.71."

At the moment I type this, Amazon isn't selling 6-packs, only 3rd-parties are. They are selling single bottles at almost $13/each though !! Only (1) left in stock (that has to be for 'my' local warehouse). What stock level do others see ?

We found a new seller
We found a new seller for this item because it’s no longer available from the selected seller. Price increased by $30.93 (from $26.88 to $57.81).
The new offer is sold by G.P.S. and fulfilled by Amazon.com.

Too slow ! :ROFLMAO:

I think I missed this one. Showing up around $57 for me. Hate that as I told my niece to bring her '03 CRV over and we would change it since she is home from college for the summer. Oh well, maybe Maxlife will do.

Jimzz

I think I missed this one. Showing up around $57 for me. Hate that as I told my niece to bring her '03 CRV over and we would change it since she is home from college for the summer. Oh well, maybe Maxlife will do.

It comes and goes. Add 1 to your cart and check every now and then. If it drops order fast.

I got 7 cases that are supposed to be here early July. Will update when/if I get.

It comes and goes. Add 1 to your cart and check every now and then. If it drops order fast.

I got 7 cases that are supposed to be here early July. Will update when/if I get.
I added one to my Amazon Prime cart at $57. Let's hope it drops. Thanks for posting!

As OP states, low price keeps popping up, I was able to order 2 6 packs, then another six pack. You need to check the price every so often.

Jimzz

My first order, 4 cases, are supposed to be here Monday 28th. I will update when I get my order.

Just saw this. I'm guessing they want more money.

Edit - the shipping eta moved out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210624-184250_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210624-184250_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Mine said shipping around July 8-9 still. Originally said around the 14th as I recall.

Nothing indicating a problem and needing me to "approve" it either.

I think I missed this one. Showing up around $57 for me.
I don't know how Amazon picks who to show, as in which seller, but it won't be the main one. You have to look at the "New (X) from $x.xx" link. This will show you other sellers and their offers. Currently, all of the offers are sold by 3rd parties (some shipped by Amazon). Ours was sold direct from Amazon.

My orders also shows "sold by Amazon", but the detail shows "sold by GPS, shipped by Amazon". In any case, estimated shipping is on Jul 10 - 12, and none were charged yet. I have bad feeling that Amazon will cancel this deal as TYPO.

I won a Ebay auction for a 3/8" torque wrench by Precision Instruments, paid ASAP then 5 days later Ebay canceled it and refunded. Ebay won't even let me leave a negative feedback. :mad::mad:

The current listing says sold by G.P.S. and shipped by Amazon. I found the text I sent my son telling him to buy this....

Me: Probably a pricing error but try and buy the $26.88 version
Him: I don't see any for that price
Me: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JV15KN6 - Have to click "New from $26.88...." to see other sellers with the same item. The $26.88 is sold and shipped by Amazon
I actually pointed out to him (in bold above) that he has to select the "Sold and shipped by Amazon" option, which he did.