Honda 08200-9008 DW1 Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF - 6 Pack $27 amazon

Honda 08200-9008 DW1 Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF - 6 Pack $27 at Amazon​

Good price on OE fluid. I use mostly Maxlife and Castrol. But at less than $4.50 a quart I will stock up.

A great find...I suspect a typo on the price but grabbing 12 qrts for my wife's MDX....the tranny fluid change is easier than oil change for her car :)

Jimzz

Click this link...
New (6) from $26.88

And select the Amazon. Still letting me add 1 to my cart.

And if we do end up with just 1qt then amazon will most likely refund and let us keep it. So little to no risk.

Just got it. You MUST click, as others have mentioned, the other prices. It looks like its part of Amazon Smile, whatever that is.

This is a good price, for a couple of reasons. The generally accepted, but not accepted by all, alternative to DW-1 is Maxlife ATF. Maxlife sells for $18 for a 4 quart jug, so $4.50 a quart. This deal is 6 quarts for $27, so it's also $4.50 a quart, and in single quart bottles.

here is how to get the lower price:

dw1 sale.jpg

Last edited:
As others have noted, the deal is back up again. The estimated delivery date that I am seeing this morning is a bit different than the one I saw last night, but it is still in mid-July.

Forgot to add, a day or two later, I had a shopping cart "notice" that they raised the price. They do this for items you have saved in your shopping cart.