Home Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son rips out fathers pacemaker

"Jesse Fierstine, 32, has been arrested and is accused of cutting the pacemaker out of his 63-year-old father Charles Fierstine's chest at the father's home southeast of Manchester."

"When Delaware County sheriff's deputies arrived, wires were protruding from Charles Fierstine's chest."

Undiagnosed mental illness. Son thought the pacemaker was 'reading his thoughts' or 'transmitting messages'...

I'm sure that will come out in the next little while.

Still, that's pretty brutal. Never heard of that happening.

"Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle. Maybe we should send back that 'Do-It-Yourself Plastic Surgery' kit?"

"I dunno, Rock. I'm gettin' pretty good at rebuildin' noses. Natasha over there used to look like an ely-phant!"

I remember reading a story about a guy who tried to do his own vasectomy. He read up on it, got some local anesthesia, scalpel, and mirror. Turns out he couldn't finish the procedure for some reason and had to call the paramedics to rescue him.

Originally Posted By: psiclone
We need more mental health awareness in this country.

I agree.

Halter_top.jpg

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Undiagnosed mental illness. Son thought the pacemaker was 'reading his thoughts' or 'transmitting messages'...

Yeah. The alien implant theory. Maybe techno-zombies.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Originally Posted By: addyguy

Yeah. The alien implant theory. Maybe techno-zombies.

Maybe he thought it was an iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back