Home Depo now sells everything?

With many things not being available locally I have been doing more online shopping. So far home Depo has been the best deal. I needed a tool to do the drum brakes on my truck and home Depo had it cheapest.

Ordered a few other things from them lately. Last night I was shopping for a belt for our Maverick. eBay was $100+,local Napa was $175. Found it on HD's site for $65 shipped! Gates belt too.

I mentioned HD sells auto parts and other things a while back (online only ). I just bought a coffee maker from them and got about $5 off using a promo code. Walmart also sells auto parts ........I got a good deal on a OEM T-Stat for my Blazer.

I just bought a low profile floor jack to use on the 5.0 from HD. It was on sale and will pick it up there. Could have had free shipping to home, but wanted to make sure it wasn't beat up from shipping right in front of them.

I use mine everytime I go there, Lowes also has the military discount. 🇺🇸
I finished my unfinished basement primarily using HD. Hundreds of dollars in savings. It's a nice Perk. No Lowes here though I have used it when out of town. Saves me money at a lot of places when I don't forget to use it. Saved me $30 at the Toyota parts counter recently....

I’m fine with HD selling more variety unless they start to sell a keffiyeh like Walmart does.

Back