Holy Toro SR4?!

Man you guys get lucky. That was probably an $800 Toro when new. Aluminum deck, etc..

My 9yr/old Snapper with an 180cc Briggs has an oil filter. Little sucker. Kind of a useless appendage on this application.

Originally Posted by gman2304
Looks like it might have a Tuff Torq transmission. Definitely heavy duty!
thumbsup2.gif

No. It was a home owner model with Personal Pace.

Originally Posted by JTK
That was probably an $800 Toro when new.
Not nearly. The 20057 is almost identical to the black Toro Super Recycler 21386 that Home Depot is now selling for $490. It is still a very good mower.
I have a 26 year old Super Recycler that I am still using. The aluminum deck has almost completely corroded to white dust, but the B&S Quantum and 3-speed transmission are still going strong. I have been patching the deck with fiberglass reinforced bondo and I hope to get another season out of it.

Zeb - I use a Napa Gold 1394 on my 20057. Mine's old but only required rear wheel replacement so far.
There's a black handgrip on the handle top that apparently is rare. Great mower!

Originally Posted by harbor
Zeb - I use a Napa Gold 1394 on my 20057. Mine's old but only required rear wheel replacement so far.
There's a black handgrip on the handle top that apparently is rare. Great mower!

Thanks. I grabbed a Fram out of convenience. I actually stole that black hand assist and put it on my personal 2015 SR4. They sell it as an accessory not they are now blue.

Well, tuned it up, buffed the deck and sharpened the blade. Had to grab 1x rear wheel off my parts SR4 and the transmission belt cover. An hour of work and flipped it for $225 this morning.

Side note: new flip SR4 candidate. Lol. Paid $20 cause he said it just wouldn't start this year. Wanted his new plug and air filter money out of it.
[Linked Image]

Yah, about a month ago, I saw a Lawnboy at the curb. Just needed a carb cleaning. Not a classic 2 stroke. It has a Tecumseh LEV engine. Gonna be my trimmer.

Back