HOA Against Classic Truck owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Pew
Originally Posted by GumbyJarvis
The coffee truck was secretly a HOA Spymobile?
Seems plausible.

It's the source of that "NSA van" wifi signal.

You know, that guy knew what EVERYBODY was up to in the neighborhood, so maybe...
His nosiness came in really handy for me after my dad died and my sister got herself into mortgage trouble...somebody trying to deliver some kind of registered document went to his house to ask why nobody ever answered the door at my sister's house (I think she was hiding inside because she knew stuff was hitting the fan). He actually called me and I soon realized that our childhood home that had been paid for in cash in 1950 was going through foreclosure.

Originally Posted by old1
As I said before, I have no love for HOAs, and I have 3 classic / antique vehicles. A 65 mustang, a 64 Ranchero, and a 29 Ford. All of which have good paint, and are kept inside mostly. I personally don't care for the patina look, but I do know that it is popular now. And since the hoa rules state no body DAMAGE, and do not mention paint condition, I don't see how they have a case. He may well have known all the rules, and since by the letter of the rule his truck should be ok, he figured no problem.

That. The truck looks fine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back