Hit the lottery at Wally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
While at Wally World today I caught a clerk stocking the shelves in the motor oil section. I noticed the shelf area for Chevron Supreme was empty so I asked if he would be resupplying. He asked me "how much do you need"? I asked for two cases of 5w-30 and a couple minutes later I had the two cases in my arms!

Oh baby...now all I need to do is pick up a few Wix filters and I'm set.

Mikep

quote:

Originally posted by mikep:
While at Wally World today I caught a clerk stocking the shelves in the motor oil section. I noticed the shelf area for Chevron Supreme was empty so I asked if he would be resupplying. He asked me "how much do you need"? I asked for two cases of 5w-30 and a couple minutes later I had the two cases in my arms!

Oh baby...now all I need to do is pick up a few Wix filters and I'm set.

Mikep

Your a sick man if getting your favorite oil in "hording batches" is like winning the lottery to you
lol.gif
...My wife gave me an earfull yesterday when I was hiding "the big jugs" of Mobil oil I got at WalMart under the stairs...before some other loser gets em'
pat.gif
..We need help I think...that money was supposed to go towards flowers...go figure
dunno.gif

Greaser, thank goodness you did the right thing, & bought badly needed motor oil instead of flowers. Your wife doesn't know how lucky she is to have you keeping purchase priorities straight. Flowers, indeed!
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Stuart Hughes:
Greaser, thank goodness you did the right thing, & bought badly needed motor oil instead of flowers. Your wife doesn't know how lucky she is to have you keeping purchase priorities straight. Flowers, indeed!
grin.gif

You hafta have good oil in the truck to pick up the two trailers full of compost for the flower beds ...right?..she still thinks I've lost it..in sickness & in health ...contract agreement
fruit.gif

quote:

...My wife gave me an earfull yesterday when I was hiding "the big jugs" of Mobil oil I got at WalMart under the stairs.

What about putting a "couple" (read; 15) of the "big jugs" of Mobil One in your cart, and strategically hiding them throughout the store until payday?? Do I have a problem?
dunno.gif
lol.gif

quote:

Originally posted by turbochem:

quote:

...My wife gave me an earfull yesterday when I was hiding "the big jugs" of Mobil oil I got at WalMart under the stairs.

What about putting a "couple" (read; 15) of the "big jugs" of Mobil One in your cart, and strategically hiding them throughout the store until payday?? Do I have a problem?
dunno.gif
lol.gif

NO...it's worse when you get them anyway with a credit card
gr_eek2.gif
...and when you talk about "big jugs" your wife and friends know you are talking about oil containers...not the female appendages...then you you know there's a problem
lol.gif

quote:

NO...it's worse when you get them anyway with a credit card ...and when you talk about "big jugs" your wife and friends know you are talking about oil containers...not the female appendages...then you you know there's a problem

grin.gif
I love this web page!!

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
I don't get it. Is that oil rare in your parts?

The local Super Wally World seems to be the only place nearby that carries that oil...especially in 5w-30. The local Sam's Club (same parent company as Wally World) only has the 10w-40 variety...same with a Costco.

Even when I find the 5w-30 at Wally World it's never in cases and usually less than 10 bottles on the shelf.

Mikep

quote:

Originally posted by ZR2RANDO:
I just have to do it....
how bout big jugs....WITH big jugs
Rando

Thats great...but you have to carefull twisting off the caps...lets let this one go guys...I going for help tommorrow
gr_eek2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back