Hit another AZ today and scored six more quarts of GREEN !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All M0409 vintage. Had to dig past about a dozen quarts of yellow label crap to get to the green. The guy at the counter actually knew about the green GC !! Plus, I beleive today was the last day for the $3.99 special
frown.gif

Went to my local AZ and rooted through the oil... Wouldn't you know it, EVERY quart of 0w30 had been opened. Somebody out there is afraid of accidently buying a quart of gold, I guess, and they check it right there..

Sorry, but opening the bottles, and then putting them back on the shelf is just plain "low-life" !! There are other ways to tell it's color.

cheers.gif

Just joined the BITOG yesterday but I have been lurking here for a while. As soon as I made myself understand some of the in's and out's of the Engine Oils, GC is the one I was hooked on to. So went to local Canadian Tire and wallmart stores and bought some GREEN GC which is currently giving emmence pleasure to the engine of my 2001 Honda CR-V with 150K kms. while it's been in the engine with a K&N oil filer for the last 1 week.
wink.gif

Then while accuring further knowledge on this magnificent oil, learned that GREEN GC is considered to be superior to the GOLD GC (at least for now). So today I visited every other Wallmart and Canadian tire store around 15 miles radius from me and guess what?...... "NOW MY STASH" of GREEN GC is close to 56L (1L each) of GREEN GC.
grin.gif

And for the first Time in my life I am PROUD of my "OIL STASH"
confused.gif
fruit.gif

I intend to use the current Oil & filter for at least 7.5K kms. and then do a UOA so see if I can push it further.
Thank you BITOG from Canada.
canada.gif

[ December 03, 2005, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: r961161 ]

welcome.gif

quote:

...learned that GREEN GC is considered to be superior to the GOLD GC (at least for now)

Ah-h-h, my young Elf Friend from the friendly frosty North Country
canada.gif
, hasty to jump to such a conclusion, do not be...the Gold has hidden attributes that the impatient do not see...give to the Gold its due recognition, for to you, JUST as the Green was, so the Gold shall be.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back