High octane fuel?

What does it get you?
1 never ever smelling of gas on hands when working with it​

2 consistent quality of fuel this is a big reason either from same can or new cans
3 never ever had a single fuel related issue either in two or in four stroke when using this fuel.
4 two stroke spark plugs and piston domes in any make Sthil Husqvarna Echo never looked any better than they do on this mix and same mix for everything.
5 Never a starting issue ever if hot or cold running engine stored equipment such as generator that may sit 3 or more months I exercise it pull rope it starts and what you need it to do in emergency top off little bit a fuel and stored till needed I never drain fuel from them.
6 shelf life of fuel never had issues but always stored in steel cans helps any fuel.
7 never have winter god awful gasoline in my saws with awful RVP numbers and in cases having to retune them to run on the garbage.
8 pricing for me and value is worth it if I never have fuel related issues and to date I never have.
9 support my local VPracing dealer who I have good friendship with.

Lot of you guys use fuel and oil in your weedwackers that's way more expensive then we use in turbo 2 strokes with 13.1 CR making 220-240hp out of 800cc engines.

And what is your secret formula?
LOL what secret formula? There's nothing special about any of the 2T oils out there. Same as motor oils. Pick a well known cheap brand and use it.
We use Mystik JT4 here because its cheap and easily available in this area. But we have use other brands as well. They all work fine.

Oh and for gas, 91-93 pump at lower levels of boost (180-200hp).

Have to add 30% AVGas for higher levels of boost. I understand AVGas prices vary all over, but its ~$4-4.20 a gal here. Either way, its certainly cheaper than race gas.

Oh and for gas, 91-93 pump at lower levels of boost (180-200hp).

Have to add 30% AVGas for higher levels of boost. I understand AVGas prices vary all over, but its ~$4-4.20 a gal here. Either way, its certainly cheaper than race gas.
who ever said c9 is all out race fuel

LOL what secret formula? There's nothing special about any of the 2T oils out there. Same as motor oils. Pick a well known cheap brand and use it.
We use Mystik JT4 here because its cheap and easily available in this area. But we have use other brands as well. They all work fine.
who said the VP oil is expensive clearance at Walmart buck a 16oz bottle I'd say is pretty cheap

Lot of you guys use fuel and oil in your weedwackers that's way more expensive then we use in turbo 2 strokes with 13.1 CR making 220-240hp out of 800cc engines.
Lot of you guys sure seem to have the answers how someone should spend their money and some reason just clueless what someone else is paying for what they use. I careless what someone spends their money on hobbies or what not seems to me you just waste money on some useless 2strokes I careless it’s what you do spend 10k on it who cares not me. But so many get irritated what others spend or how they spend their money who needs that not me.

Maybe it's just because you're new and they are trying to help you out, I don't know.
you think I'm new I still have original green elf juice from the day and could discuss all them good times. Trust me buddy i have been around here before some members were born.

Maybe it's just because you're new and they are trying to help you out, I don't know.
Help with what I asked or never needed any help from anyone and what would that help be how someone should spend their money on I could care less what you or anyone thinks someone needs. Please please tell me what help I asked for. I'm Extremely happy what I run in my equipment I cant help the fact it bothers you and some others why I don't know it's not your money or equipment its protecting. We could talk about the expensive liquor or beer I buy you think fuel is expensive that ain't nothing I bet that bother you also. We have gone over this year after year on this site I don't care what others spend money on but it sure bothers alot of people what others people should spend their money on.

Back