Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes;

-

-

-

-

-

Wew! Been a tough day at the shop today...
wink.gif

If we all chip in, we might be able to afford a larger cardboard box for you...or you might fit in it better if you weren't so lazy.

quote:

Originally posted by kkreit01:
If we all chip in, we might be able to afford a larger cardboard box for you...or you might fit in it better if you weren't so lazy.

Oh, I love it. This is my 2 seat convertible and I have absolutely no intention of trading it for a nicer one. Actually, the other one you see sitting on the chair is my RX-330 with Premium Package.

But I pledge that all the proceeds I might get from generous sponsors, I will donate to my stepfather toward the purchase of a new BMW 330i.

He's soooo nice with me!
grin.gif

Something about cats sitting in boxes is hilarious to me.

My cats will sit in any box / bag / crate you leave lying around.

Our luggage always has fur all over it.

Here are a few more I just took minutes ago.

This one box from a BBQ cover we just bought.

-

-

Since cats always have the best seat in the house no matter what, we have shoe boxes on some of them and hopefully keep the spot free of fur.

-

[ May 26, 2006, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Minou ]

quote:

Originally posted by Matt89:
Something about cats sitting in boxes is hilarious to me.

No kidding...if there's a plastic grocery bag lying on the floor, our cat will contort its body in such a way to lay only on the bag, not touching the floor.

Some of the positions are crazy...I'll have to remember to take a pic next time.

Dogs in boxes are funny as well (sorry to post this in your thread but I've been waiting a long time to use this pic!)
 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back