Hey MAN your dog crapped in my yard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more good reason to keep an open bucket of Antifreeze in the yard at all times.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

No, I'm not serious.

How did the dog get into your yard? Did it jump over the fence? I'd politely tell your neighbor what happened and to make an effort to not allow this situation to repeat itself.
smile.gif

I've tried to avoid going to jail for snuffing neighbor pets, and it's been hard sometimes.

Pepper spray can work, not always, if you can get up close. A wrist rocket with maybe moth balls works at distance. A paintball gun with the pepper spray balls would be great, but they're expensive so I don't have one.

Trap the dog and then smear crap all over it. The owner will like it when it comes in and lays down on the carpet.

Have a friend with a cow come over, walk the cow to the dog owner's yard, and let the cow take a dump in the yard. Feed it well first.

Put up signs in the neighborhood asking who the Communists are, which are the people who think that their pets have a right to make a mess in your yard.

Well I must admit Ryan THAT made me laugh.

The lawyer thing.....well that is some sick stuff...

OK My yard isn't fenced. This is just a little pond. No beavers. But three disintegrating corneating dog turds in it and that's not funny.

It stinks.

quote:

Originally posted by 1sttruck:

Trap the dog and then smear crap all over it. The owner will like it when it comes in and lays down on the carpet.

Have a friend with a cow come over, walk the cow to the dog owner's yard, and let the cow take a dump in the yard. Feed it well first.

LOL!!! I really cracked up from these two.

Dogs are a problem to me... I dont like them jumping up on me, and I definitely HATE when owners are too lazy or careless to curb their dogs, and then guess what inadvertently happens...

If people want to have dogs, fine, but have them where there are fields and large yards. I dont appreciate seeing #2 in my front yard, or dog urine on my tree.

JMH

trap dog
prepare BBQ
invite dog owner
serve the special hot dogs or, if you're squeamish, serve dog's "dogs" fried up to dog owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back