He's not heavy, he's my brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
 -

Are we talking AWD here?...looks like tire smoke coming off all four tires of the TMv.

Not all wheel drive, I think he just moved forward.

Some of these guys are in the 11's with their 2.5L turbo minivans.

The kids pile out, remove the rear seats, and roll up to the tree!

The ultimate sleeper....

I don't race it. No tracks locally. Fraid I might break it. It is my APV.
grin.gif

198,000 miles. 1 ARX treatment. Use Rotella T syn 5/40 change once a year. Runs really great. Boosts 9lbs. for a couple of seconds, then drops back to 7lbs. One of thee days, I'm going to add a boost controller, intercooler and water/alky injection.
Should be good for 250HP at 16lbs. boost.
burnout.gif

According to the website, the best bang for the buck on these babies is a 3" exhaust system and an intercooler from a diesel truck like a PSD or a Duramax etc.

Most of these guys seem to be getting intercoolers from the junk-yard and making them work.

It sounds like a great project......I'd like a camperized one that runs in the 11's!

.I'd like a camperized one that runs in the 11's!

Be great wouldn't it.
grin.gif

Some time back a fellow got a 2 Door K car into the 10's.

There have been 3 or 4 minis that got into the 12's. Anything more takes cubic $$$.
tongue.gif

wow, thats a friend and neighbor Paul in that video. the shelby-dodge scene is still alive and well around here. his van is not exactly a everyday driver but very impressive non the less. that vid is quite old and his van has changed some. his direct site is here.
www.turbovan.net/van.html

I'd love to build one of those babies. My wife has imposed a "stop buying order" on me. I'm not allowed to buy any more cars (project or otherwise) until I get rid of at least one vehicle. Lucky for me my last project is complete ('69 Bronco) and I've kind of lost interest....spring is a good time to sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back