Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I GOT to get me one of them! I'm gonna get one when I place my order for a Tornado Instant Supercharging Spiral Air Induction 35HP Boost Gas Saving Device!!!!!

quote:

Adding performance parts to your vehicles engine creates more pressure in the oil filter, this causing your oil filter to swell and compress, damaging oil seals and putting large stress figures on your oil pump.

shocked.gif
OH MY GOD, MY FILTER IS SWELLING! IT MIGHT BUST!

What the **** is an Absolute 35 micron, they say that alot.

quote:

Originally posted by kingrob:
Man I GOT to get me one of them! I'm gonna get one when I place my order for a Tornado Instant Supercharging Spiral Air Induction 35HP Boost Gas Saving Device!!!!!

better get some Z-Max beause it soaks into the metal! and some teflon PTFE treated slick 50 too!

No wonder it's so expensive. It took a lot of engineering to come up with a filter than has all the disadvantages of both a spin on, and a cartridge filter.

lol.gif

I think they are doing what lots of "advertising" driven companies do...

they aren't selling a product... they are selling their advertising...

let me give you an example...

Ultra Bass Reflex Ventalation!!!!
Super Bass Port!!!
Bass Enhancement Tube!!!
etc etc etc...

In the audio market... manufactures love to give new names to old technology. "Tuned" boxes have been around for at least 40 years.. yet sony, pioner, panisonic, and many others, are still out to convince you that their port is "ULTIMATE SUPREME BEST EVER MOST INCREDABLE BASS BASS BASS IN YOUR FACE FACE FACE!!!"

35 microns!!!! OMG a number!!! it's incredable!!! It's amazing!!! They said it over and over it must be amazing!!!!

um- any cheapo filter can filter this particle size at a reasonable rate.. this is the first company who has decided that a filters ability to do this should be advertised in the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back