Here they go......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the technical phrase that comments on that is "that outcome has already been factored into the market price"
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: addyguy
http://business.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090407.wgmbankruptcy0407/BNStory/Business/home

Say good-bye to GM as we know it...and all you people who own a GM car, guess what? It just became WORTHLESS!

aren't you glad I held out buying that 09 Chevy malibu 4 cyl?
whistle.gif

Worthless?

Nah, our illustrious president promised that Uncle Sugar would back the cars now that GM stands for Government Motors......

...and you believe that?

Okay, maybe the govt. will have a program to cover warranties, but it will get SO tangled up in bureaucratic red tape, no work will actually get done on cars, and a lot of people will be stranded.

Originally Posted By: addyguy
...and you believe that?

Okay, maybe the govt. will have a program to cover warranties, but it will get SO tangled up in bureaucratic red tape, no work will actually get done on cars, and a lot of people will be stranded.

Read my signature....I have to believe that!
crackmeup2.gif

Seriously, though, I hope that there is some way that owners' needs are taken care of withouth government "help". After the way the PBGC shafted my Mom in 2006, I'd like as little government "help" with anything as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back