Here it is, first Rotella Gas Truck 5W20 VOA

The thing I want to know, and the bottle and Shell website info are silent on, is the bottle states "All Mileage". Does this mean the RTG has high-mileage additives in it (extra seal conditioners, etc etc) or are they effectively saying "just buy more when it leaks on your driveway since our protection is so good"?
The whole "High Mileage" is marketing, but yet some substance to it. It is weird that they put "All mileage"on there bottles as basically all oil is just that, "All mileage", including those marketed as "High Mileage". So yes, it is purely marketing. I really can't answer if it has more seal conditioner in it, but if your oil leaks on the driveway, you likely going to buy more go it, no matter what you use.

What's the benefit of using this oil verses a PCMO ?
Garak, answered it correctly. Shell Rotella Gas Truck is a PCMO. It has no ratings or certifications to be a HDEO whatsoever. This oil has the qualification and certification to be used in most gas engine vehicles on the road. But I like to answer your question considering you have really meant, "What's the benefit to use Shell Gas Truck verses other PCMO? Because it has extra or higher levels of anti-wear additives to it vs. other PCMOs.

Back